Conservation Leadership Award (CLP) 2021 for early-career Conservationists ($50,000 Prize)-Welcome to GHdesk-Ghana most rated Info Portal. See Full details & Apply below
Application Deadline: 23:59 GMT on 23 October 2020.
The Conservation Leadership Awards involve grants of up to $50,000. This is awarded to teams leading complex conservation projects that connect previous work and typically focus on creating enduring systems to ensure conservation outcomes in the long-term (for example, forming a new, self-supporting NGO).
- Applicants must propose projects that support the conservation of species listed as Data Deficient, Vulnerable, Endangered or Critically Endangered on the global IUCN Red List.
- Projects must take place in an eligible country, be led (or co-led) by a national of one of these countries, and involve at least three team members.
- Projects submitted for Future Conservation Awards should last for three to 12 months.
- Follow-up projects may be up to but no more than two years in length.
Through the new online application portal, eligible applicants can apply for one of three types of award:
- Future Conservationist Awards (up to $15,000 per project)
- Conservation Follow-Up Awards (up to $25,000 per project; available only to previous recipients of a Future Conservationist Award)
- Conservation Leadership Award (up to $50,000 per project; available only to previous recipients of a Follow-Up Award).
- The award-winning teams will benefit from a project grant as well as global recognition for their exceptional work in conservation.
- All team members will have opportunities to build connections with peers and access expert mentorship through the CLP Alumni Network.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Conservation Leadership Award 2021
for more details